Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My Secret Addiction

I love school supplies! But most of all I have an obsession with post it notes and planners! I had a friend once make an interesting observation about me. She said when I was stressed or anxious about school I would go to Target and go through the school supply aisle and come home with a new package of post it notes. She was right! As far as my planner went, it was color coded and I could not function a day without it! Sometimes I wouldn't be finished with the planner I was using and would change to a different one the next semester. I felt like it was a fresh start!

Since I have graduated, I have had a difficult time finding a planner that works for my life now. I'm finding the "school" spiral bound planners and the fancy, big, bulky planners that are filled with a bunch of things I don't need. I came across a blog called A Bowl Full Of Lemons and discovered that she had a posting for a planner organizing idea. I just loved the planner she had put up on her blog and it was just what I was looking for. She used supplies by Martha Stewart which you can find at Staples! This is what I came up with!




Pin It

Tabs:
- Monthly
- Budget
- To- Do's
- Notes
- Blog

Sub tabs: (blogging)
- ideas
- weekly schedule
- link ups
* I'm still working on this since blogging is new to me

And yes, I did buy more post-its, but they were too cute to pass up!

                                                 Have a wonderful day!


6 comments:

  1. I. Love. Office supplies!

    Seriously, this time of year is one of my favorites, juuuust because school supplies are on sale!
    I'm gonna have to look at that site you mentioned, for ideas for a planner. I'm in the same boat as you-- I've got various things going on, & it's hard to keep track of in a "regular" planner. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO not alone in your addiction, haha!
    I can never seem to pass by the office supplies section in target without picking up at least ONE thing! Glad to see I'm not alone either ;)

    Have a wonderful day!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so need a planner! Yours is super cute, it matches your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE office supplies too!! I am in the market for a new planner (leaving my old job and starting a new one, so I want to start fresh with a new planner). I have used some of Martha's supplies for scrapbooking, but hadn't thought about it for a planner. I may have to go to Staples tomorrow! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your planner looks great, I'm so glad you found one that works for you. I'm completely addicted to school and office supplies as well, it's so fun to shop for cute, pretty, and (hopefully) useful things! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember your color coded calendar from college! =] I love reading your blog, thanks for the super cute ideas.

    ReplyDelete