This is a salad I would like to share with you that Jon and I threw together one night a few weeks ago. It is so delicious and nutritious that we made it two nights in a row! It was so fresh!
- whole wheat pasta (about 2 cups uncooked, it just depends how much pasta you want)
- 1 diced green bell pepper
- 1 diced red bell peppers
- 1/2 diced red onion
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- T olive oil
- basil and oregano for taste
- boil noodles and let cool
- combine the peppers, onion, and thawed corn together and add a tablespoon of olive oil
- combine in cooled noodles and put in fridge to marinate for about 30 minutes.
- add avocado and feta cheese of your liking and enjoy!