Today I'm linking up with Jessica, at Lovely Little Things for the Smell The Roses link up to list 10 things I'm thankful for...This was a challenge because I definitely have way more than 10! This was also hard because I wanted to add so many more pics than I did.Hope you enjoy!
1.My relationship with God. My faith has carried me through good and hard times.
2. My husband, Jon. He is my world. He is such a kind, patient and smart man. He makes me laugh all the time! I love him so much! I thank God everyday for putting him in my life.
3. My family! I think family is one of the most important things in life whether they are blood related or not. I wouldn't be who I am today if it weren't for the family members in my life teaching me those important life lessons.
* missing some family members in these pictures but they all mean the world to me
4. Merle and Helen are two wonderful neighbors I grew up living by who pretty much adopted our family when me moved to Texas several years ago. They have been such wonderful grandparents and I just love them dearly. I'm so thankful for all the happy moments and shared memories.
5. My friends. The are wonderful! I love all of them so much! It is tough to all stay in touch sometimes, especially since we are out of school, but these are friends that when we get together it is as if we never lost touch.
* missing friends in the pics! But I love them all! You know who you are :)
7. Mom and Dad. They have always been there for me, encouraging me to keep moving forward when things get touch. My dad is our Hero and my mom has become one of my very best friends.
8. I'm thankful for coffee, not only does it help me start my morning, but I love coffee dates! I love getting together with my girlfriends for a cup of coffee at Starbucks but here lately I'm been trying to stick to the smaller, independent coffee houses in the community.
9. My car! I have had this little 4 door white Saturn since I was a sophomore in high school. My parents surprised me with it one night! That little car brought me to school in Denton, Florida and back to where I live now with my wonderful Husband.
10. I'm thankful that the only financial debt I have is student loans! :) Thank you mom and dad for teaching me about money growing up and the importance of saving when you want something :)