Thursday, September 6, 2012

Bucket List

“The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.”

- Eleanor Roosevelt

1. Visit Italy
2. Visit the Northern East Coast
3. Take an Alaskan cruise
4. Mission trip to Africa
5. Take a medical mission trip
6. Visit Ireland
7. Design and build our own home
8. Run a half marathon
9. Run a full marathon
10. Own a dog (a Boxer or a Corgi, ok maybe both)
11. See the Northern Lights
12. Get a tattoo   June 2012
13. Go Sailing again
14. Throw a suprise party for a friend or family member
15. Ride in a hot air balloon
16. Go deep sea fishing
17. Swim with Dolphins
18. Pay off all student loans
19. Own a new car
20. Go camping with my husband
21. Be a mom
22. Join a women's bible study
23. Host a brunch for the ladies at church
24. Take a photography class
25. Take a cake decorating class
26. Go horseback riding again
27. Visit Brazil
28. Go to a Nascar Race
29. See the musical Wicked again
30. Plant a vegetable garden
31. Own a pair of Louboutins
32. Stop biting my fingernails for good
33. Learn sign language
34. Take my husband to Walt Disney World
35. Tour the wine country
36. Go to a taping of the Ellen Degeneres Show
37. Take a ski trip with my husband
38. Purchase bicycles so we can go for bikerides in the neighborhood
39. Learn how to sew
40. Go on a romantic picnic with my husband
41. See Lady Antebellum in Concert
42. See Carrie Underwood in Concert



11 comments:

  1. This is such an amazing list! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I so want to do the Alaskan cruise too - I'm really not into cruises, but in such a vast and beautiful state, it really makes sense! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not into them either. If I was to go somewhere tropical I don't want to be stuck on a boat lol! I'm sure they are a lot of fun, but I don't think I could do it :)

      Delete
  3. This is a fantastic list! I need to make a list like this, it's a great way to remember things you want to do, and also important for reminding ourselves to have dreams and pursue them! My list would definitely include running a half or full marathon too, I think that would be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristen, I love this list. Every item is authentic and attainable, yet challenging too. I've created several lists, including a "lofty" bucket list that will take me forever (and a larger bank account) to accomplish, but I also have realistic resolutions too. Anything to to keep us accountable, right?! We might need to collaborate on some of these .... I'm up for Disney World anytime, and I have a horse, and I am a huge fan of Lady A and Carrie. On a very serious note, if you are interested in mission trips (domestic or international), let me know. I work with UMVIM and UMCOR through the United Methodist Church, including the trip to Haiti in October, and I would love to get you on a team. Big hugs and GOOD LUCK with your goals.

    Nicole @ Three 31

    ReplyDelete
  5. COME VISIT ME!!! I'll take you horseback riding!! :-) I really love this list and I'm sure you'll be completing many of them... You're such a go-getter! And hey, what's your tattoo of?! Guess I don't know this about you... :-)

    P.S. Love the new blog design and really appreciate you putting my button up! Thank you pretty girl!

    XO,
    Kenz

    ReplyDelete
  6. really nice wishes, hope they become true!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't visit Ireland, it rains to much here!! Lol

    What's your tattoo of? I love tattoos have four of them.

    - Sam

    ReplyDelete
  8. #4 is something Im making plans to do!

    ReplyDelete