Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fall pins

I just love pinterest! It has become such an addiction! I love repinning craft ideas, furniture DIY, recipes, workout ideas, ect. ect. and my husband does nothing but give me a hard time about it! Well, the craziest thing happened this week....my husband signed up for a pinterest account!! Yep, he can't make fun of me anymore. I caught him "pinning" last night! :)

Anyway, I'm linking up for the first time with Brooke at Covered in Grace (I just love the title of her blog) for...

Covered in Grace 
 
I love that fall is just around the corner, so I would like to share with you some of the "fall" pins I have pinned recently :) 
 
 














3 comments:

  1. love these! so glad you found me. following your blog and several pinterest boards!

    amanda kate @ raspberry beige

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed about your husband having a Pinterest account, that is great :) I love all these fall pins, the white painted pumpkin is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Fall Bucket List!! I totally posted about it today and linked back to your Pinterest and blog! Love it!

    ReplyDelete