Friday, September 7, 2012
My top 5's for the week:
1. Jon and I went to Nate's Seafood Resturaunt Sunday night and I had cumbo for the first time. It was pretty good after I took out all the chunks of okra. I prefer my okra fried and with ketchup!
2. My friend Ashfany came over Monday and we studied just a little and then ended up going to JoAnn fabrics and I taught her how to make the fabric button earrings!! It was a holiday anyway :) You can find the tutorial here.
3. Jon and I attended Wednesday Night Watch at our church for the first time! We really enjoyed it and look forward to going again.
4. We gave our 30 day notice that we will be moving out!! :) Whaahoo!!
5. Jon has been working a lot lately but Wednesday he surprised me by getting home at 2!! I kinda cried a little because I was just so happy to see him :)
Doen't forget to link up with Lauren
Have a wonderful weekend!