Friday, December 7, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Link up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday!
Photobucket
I had a pretty exciting week that went by way too fast!!

1. I had two interviews this week!! One of the hospitals I interviewed at has been a dream of mine to work at since I moved to Dallas! Eeek! I don't want to tell you in fear of jink-sing it! LOL, silly I know ;)

2. Had a few babysitting jobs this week! I love these little kids!

3. My husband and I spent all day Tuesday in Ft. Worth. We first went to observe an auction that was going on that we would like to partiicpate in the future and then walked around Sundance Square. We also walked around the Stockyards and ate at Cattleman's Steak House!

4. I received a "Congratulations" card in the mail this week from some of the Texas Blogger Gals! There was a meet up last weekend that I could not go to, but they all signed a card for me! It meant the world! :)
5. We finally got all the Christmas decorations out! I will have my Christmas Mantel Reveal sometime next week!! :) I love it and can't stop looking at it!

Hope all of you had a great week! Enjoy your weekend :)

-Kristen

6 comments:

  1. congratulations for your blog, wonderful content and superb graphics. I will follow you, I hope you'll join my followers of my italian blog. I hope to soon.

    http://ragazzocomune.blogspot.it/
    http://scrivimidamore.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!!! I'm Hanna and I found ya through the hippity hop! I am your newest follower and so glad. L*O*V*E your blog!!! Happy Holidays to you! You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    xoxoxo Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the interviews! and YAAY for the card! That is super awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the interviews love!! You better make sure you're keeping me posted via text message. ;) Enjoy your weekend my dear!! XO!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the interviews .... glad you liked your card .... and YUM for Cattlemen's, it is my favorite steakhouse in the Stockyards. Big hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog! Found you at a link up party. I'd love for you to check out my blog and follow me as I'm now following you :D

    www.thissoutherngirlsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete