Thursday, February 14, 2013

Day of L.O.V.E.

Happy Valentine's Day Friends! 

I hope you all have a great day and it is full of LOVE :) 

I did a little DIY craft this year I found on pinterest (of course) ! The tree is made up of  lyrics from the song Jon chose for our first dance at our wedding, "Someone like you" by Van Morrison. I'm working on a gallery wall in our hallway of wedding pictures, honeymoon pictures and some of our engagement pictures and I think this will be a perfect addition. 

Follow me @kris_10favoritethingsblog


 Frame: 60% 8x10 from Joann Fabrics (there was nothing wrong with it!!)
Scrapbook paper (already had)
Red /White bakers twine (already had)

I LOVE IT!! :)

Did you make a valentine's day craft?

And guess what??!! Jon got us tickets to see my favorite musical, WICKED!! He hasn't seen it yet, but he is in for a real treat!! He pretty much knows all the songs already because I'm always listening to it when I get ready in the morning. Is it April 23rd yet?!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love Wicked!!! It is my boyfriend's favorite musical and we saw it together last year - you are going to have a great time. And I love that DIY project. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Love Day! Love the DIY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New to the blogging world, and your blog... LOVE IT!!! Happy Valentine's Day!

    Your newest follower,
    xoxo Mrs. Parrett

    ReplyDelete