Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Life Through Instagram

 I love instagram! I enjoy looking at people's pictures and my favorites are the inspiring ones; ones that share a story, a story of friendship, family, a weight loss journey, a DIY challenge or even just a simple quote or bible verse that helps brighten my day. Here are just a few pictures I have shared on instagram lately.

I just started this book and I love it! I can't believe it has taken me this long to read it :)

My Sunday morning

I made this for valentines day!

Jon found his wedding ring!! It had been missing for a few months

LOVE

I have worn this scarf so much! It goes with everything!!

Me and Hope in Canton!

Day 1 of The Purpose Driven Life

Jon makes the most amazing omelets!

Me at work! :)


Follow @kris10_favoritethingsblog

4 comments:

  1. Love that scarf! Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Jon just look so happy - it's so beautiful :) And I love that scarf too. I feel like I have too many single colored scarves and I need to branch out a bit haha. I hope you have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love following you on Instagram! That floral scarf is beautiful and perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that Valentine's day thing is AHHHDorable! I want to make one now:)

    ReplyDelete