Thursday, July 26, 2012

Sending Sunshine Your Way


In college,  when I would be feeling homesick my mom would send me care packages and they would always make me feel better. So, I decided to send her a little something to cheer her up. I was looking through Pinterest, as always and found this wonderful gift idea from Karrie at Happy Money Saver! My mom hasn't been feeling well, so I thought sending her a Box of Sunshine was just what she needed.

Items include:
- Yellow Bath Sponge
- Rubber Ducky
- Lemon Drops
- Burt's Bees Chap Stick
- Little Debbie Nutty Bars
- Lipton Lemon Iced Tea Singles
- M&M's
- Butterscotch Candies
- Scented Wax Cubes in Mandarin Orange (they didn't have lemon)
- Bar of Lemon Soap

If you know someone who needs a little sunshine in their life, put a little box together for them and I promise you it will brighten up their day!

                                               Have a wonderful day!



3 comments:

  1. What a sweet idea! I love all the yellow things you chose to put in the care package!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet daughter! I'm sure she loved the thought & effort you put into that... So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a nice idea! I love the idea of sending someone sunshine :)
    Daughter points for you!

    Happy weekend!
    xo

    ReplyDelete