She is sharing this link up as a chance to reflect on five of your favorite things during the week! Be sure to check out her blog and link up!
1. I launched my blog this week!!! I have been following a few blogs since January and it has inspired me to start my own. I used to be a sporatic journaler back in high school and through college and I feel this is a way for me to not only "journal"some of my favorite things in life that inspire me but also journal about my craftyness, thrifty finds and inspiring people among other things.
2. I pedicure always turns a bad day around ;)
3. My husband and I went over to a friends house to go swimming and cook out. It was looking really dark in the distance and was hoping it was just going to pass on by. I mean it had been in the triple digits and was sunny all day! Then the clouds came rolling in and the sky began to fall!!!It didn't last long though and a beautiful rainbow appeared. It was actually a double rainbow but it's hard to tell in this picture.
4. Wednesday night we went out to dinner for Papa Joe's (Jon's dad) 60th birthday! I love going out with his family! I just wish my family lived here near so we could go out together!!
5. My mother in law made this for me and Jon's 1 year wedding anniversary and brought it over to us this week. There was one similar to this at the beach house they stayed at a few weeks ago in Florida and she decided to make one similar to it. I think hers came out much prettier :)
Have a wonderful day!!