Thursday, July 26, 2012

A few of my favorite beauty products



Many of the products I use have been introduced to me by my mom or my friends. I would like to share with you some of my most favorite products that I use on a daily basis! Disclosure: The statements made in this blog post are my own personal opinion. I am not being rewarded to promote or critisize any of these products or brands.

The "tray" being used in this picture is actually a framed mirror that I found at a random Thrift Store! You can't really tell by the pictures but it looks like the frame was brown and distressed it with a silver paint!

Everyday Protection Face Lotion by Eucerin: My mom is always stressing to me the importance of wearing sunscreen every day! It is one of the best ways to keep your skin looking healthy. Usually moistrurizers are too greasy for me and make my skin irritated, but this stuff seems to do the trick! There are different kinds depending on your skin type, but the one that works best for me is the one for sensitive skin. It has UVA+ UVB SPF 30 protection and I wear this product everyday under my make up! $7.87 at walmart!

Magic Protecting Base by Loreal:  This is a face primer my mom introduced me to a few months ago and it is wonderful!! My makeup has never looked this good! It only takes a little bit. Just a dab on your forhead, each cheek bone and a dab on your chin. Then rub it in in a circular motion. Next apply your make up! $10.97 at walmart! It's a bit pricy for such a little thing but a little goes a long way!

True Match Naturale Makeup by Loreal: My best friend Amy introduced this makeup to me about four years ago and it is the best thing ever!I  I have not even tried another makeup "foundation" since! It really feels as if I'm not wearing a thing on my face! $11.97 at walmart!

True Match Naturale: I started using this concealer at the same time I started using the makeup and it works wonderfully! Again, I barely feel like I'm wearing anything on my face at all. I use it everyday to cover up the circles under my eyes as well as some of those annoying blemishes that may pop up once in awhile. $10.48 at walmart and totally worth it!

BB Cream by Garneir: I'm still new to this product but I'm liking it! It did make me break out at first, but not too too bad. It does have a slight tent to it so I mostly wear it on days i'm not going to wear makeup but need just a little cover up. It also has SPF 15.$11.97 at walmart!

Please, let me know if there are any of your favorite beauty products you would like to share!

                                            Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment