Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Revamped Lamp

Don't you love Goodwill?! Oh I love it so much! Many of the things in our apartment are from Goodwill, but to be honest you would never know. I have more fun shopping for old things and revamping them than I do buying something new! Here is my latest find!

Price: $5

And then I bought a can of spray paint! Spray paint is just fabulous, isn't it?!

Price: $3 (Home Depot)

The finish product.....

Lamp shade: $10 (Walmart)



Pin It


I just love how it turned out! I'm redoing my office space/craft room a little at a time. I will share more of the makeover with you when it's complete.

Have a wonderful day!
-Kristen

4 comments:

  1. I love it! It's amazing what a can of spray paint can do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this makeover! You totally transformed that lamp into one that is current and classy. Goodwill is fabulous, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on that lamp! I have a bunch of old lamps that I am wanting to spray paint.

    ReplyDelete