Thursday, November 15, 2012

Don't give up on me


I'm still here, just taking a little bit of a break from the blogging world, but I hope to be back at it next week! Please don't give up on me!  Hope everyone is having a good day! :)

"But as for me, the nearness of God is my good, I have made the Lord God my refuge, that I may tell of all your works." Psalm 73:28

"For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus." Philippians 1:6

"Wherefore take unto you the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand." Ephesians 6:13




8 comments:

  1. We won't give up, don't you worry! Hope all is well with you girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, hope all is well! We'll be here, Kristen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are wonderful passages! thank you for sharing! :)

    <3, Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing Kristen, I've been taking a break myself! Love your new profile pic, very cute! xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful.... thanks for combining those Kris!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have nominated you for the Liebster Blogger Award on my blog Esther Norine Designs!

    ReplyDelete