Thursday, November 1, 2012

Let's be friends (co-host of the Twitter, Facebook Blog Hop!!

I'm co-hosting at Pretty Little Inspirations 
today!! I have been blogging since July and I absolutely love it! I didn't know I would love it this much! I have enjoyed meeting some wonderful people, reading their stories, participating in link ups and my favorite, participating in swaps! Please leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by! Have a wonderful day :)


It's time to party and meet some new friends! 
Twitter, Facebook and blog hop party on my blog!
Link up your blog, twitter and facebook!

Let's Party! :)

Rules!

1. Follow your host's Blog, Twitter and Facebook

2. Follow your co-hosts Blogs, Twitter and Facebooks

3. Link up your Blog, Twitter and Facebook

4. Tweet about this link party!


5. Visit a few people in the link up and follow them.

Then grab a button for the sidebar on your blog!

copy & paste code
 

7 comments:

  1. saw you blog on the link up! i am now your newest follower!!
    have a great day!

    -rekita
    www.lovelyarmywife.blosppot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey friend! Thanks for co-hosting this awesome hop :) I'm looking forward to reading all of these (new to me) blogs!

    xo
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea!!!!!!!! i hope i did it right!

    <3
    http://daydreamingofnothing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thanks for the party! I am VERY new to blogging and think we have some common themes to our blogs. Follow me if you'd like...you'd be the first:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the idea!! I also just started out blogging (2 month ago)
    Would you mind checking out my blog? Would love to win you over as a follower (already subed to you!)...✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

    jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete