Friday, November 30, 2012

It's Official!!!

I am an OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST!!!!! I PASSED my exam!!!!!! I am super excited!! This is one of the main reasons I have taken a break from blogging. It has been a very long journey to this point, but it has been worth it! I have missed all of my blogging friends and look forward to catching up on your blogs soon. So many of you have encouraged me through this journey the last several months and I thank you all so much! Never give up on your dreams and always believe in yourself!!!

Have a great weekend!!!!!!
-Kristen

      I just love this!!!

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Kristen! ENJOY your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations....what an accomplishment!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! What a great start to your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayyyy yay yay!! Congrats girl! Looks like the blogging break was much needed then :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! That is so very exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Congratulations! That is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You. Are. Awesomesauce. So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete