Friday, November 2, 2012

Fall Swap and High Five For Friday

Photobucket
 It's time to reveal my swap goodies!! My package came from Rachel over at Life as Mrs.





I love the earrings! I wore them as soon as I got the package as I was heading out the door and the caramel apple sugar babies didn't last long!

Thanks Rachel for the goodies!!! :)

Now it's time for High Five for Friday!!  Linking up with Lauren at From my Grey Desk .

1. Jon and I spend our first Halloween as a married couple at the Halloween Festival at church. Last year during Halloween I was in Florida completing an internship!




2. I reached 100 followers!! I'm so excited and thank you to all my readers!! I emailed the 100th follower about the prize! Hope to hear from her soon!! :)

3. I hosted my first blog hop!! You can see that here! Link up and meet someone new!

4. Amy did a guest post for me on Wednesday! It was perfect and I thank her for helping me out!!

5. I started running this week!!  I'll fill you in on the progress. I'm trying to find more ways to save money and I think I'm going to give up my gym membership and do things at home. I hate the gym anyway and I really want to run a half marathon some day. :) I think I can do it!!

Photobucket

I hope everyone had a wonderful week!! Have any exciting plans for the weekend?




11 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for participating in the swap! :) Hope you enjoyed it. And happy FALL! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok- caramel apple sugar babies?!?! Oh my goodness!! Those sound incredible haha, I didn't know they existed!

    Congrats on 100 followers and for starting running! I'm trying to get back into running too. I'd LOVE to do a half marathon one day!! Maybe in 2013?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my partner sent me those sugar babies too :)

    cute earrings and notepad!

    what a great Fall package!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm! I love Caramel Apple Sugar Babies!!! This was such a fun swap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum what a great package and the caramel apple sugar babies are delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining in on the swap! It looks like you got a ton of great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Recently found your blog and love it! I have nominated you on my blog in hope to learn more about you!

    Mal
    www.agirlskindoftherapy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just came across your blog and LOVE it! I am also a newlywed and had so much fun with my husband for Halloween :) I love to run and have the same goal of doing a half someday. :) New follower! Would love if you'd stop by my blog- I'm new to it!

    http://mylifeasawifetheblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete