Friday, November 9, 2012

A little inspiration and High Five For Friday Linkup

Sorry again for my absence, I explained it in a late post yesterday called Relying on Him .

"Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you, surely I will help you;
Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10 

I don't think I have shared this with you before, but I do my daily devotionals from a book by Joyce Meyer and Sarah Young, often times I will write a favorite verse that has really spoken to me or a quote from the author on an index card, punch a hole in it, put a ring through the hole and carry the index cards with me where ever I go.



High Five For Friday

1. The weather was just perfect this week!! I wish it would stay like this forever!! 

2. Went to Old Navy yesterday and bought a few really cute shirts!!

3. Found some great Goodwill finds!! I will share them on my Thrift Treasures post on Thursday! Here are some Thrifty Treasure posts from the last few weeks!!
Are you ready...
Thrifty Treasures
Thrifty Treasures: Coffee and Tea Bar

4. I enjoyed a Soy PSL the other day while I sat outside and just people watched! I love people watching :) Do you have a favorite place to people watch?

5. I'm just happy that it's finally the weekend and I will be spending it with my hubby :)

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. what a lovely post! happy Friday! Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Old Navy. :) Me and their clearance racks are best friends haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love soy pumpkin spice lattes! I get it every time (it's not time for Christmas yet) :)
    Found you in the High Five for Friday link up-so glad I did! New follower!

    Allison
    http://allisonbc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carrying Bible verses (or memorizing them) is a great idea! That way, when Satan attacks, you can whip these verses out and right back at him! Thanks for the great post & for commenting on Saved by Grace, & God bless!
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete