Sorry again for my absence, I explained it in a late post yesterday called Relying on Him .
"Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you, surely I will help you;
Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10
I don't think I have shared this with you before, but I do my daily devotionals from a book by Joyce Meyer and Sarah Young, often times I will write a favorite verse that has really spoken to me or a quote from the author on an index card, punch a hole in it, put a ring through the hole and carry the index cards with me where ever I go.
High Five For Friday
1. The weather was just perfect this week!! I wish it would stay like this forever!!
2. Went to Old Navy yesterday and bought a few really cute shirts!!
3. Found some great Goodwill finds!! I will share them on my Thrift Treasures post on Thursday! Here are some Thrifty Treasure posts from the last few weeks!!
Are you ready...
Thrifty Treasures: Coffee and Tea Bar
4. I enjoyed a Soy PSL the other day while I sat outside and just people watched! I love people watching :) Do you have a favorite place to people watch?
5. I'm just happy that it's finally the weekend and I will be spending it with my hubby :)