Tuesday, November 13, 2012

InstaTuesday! {Better late than never}

Sorry for the late post. It has been crazy around here and I'm counting down the days til Friday! I believe things will be better around here after that! Hope everyone is having a good week! :)


On my way to church to sing with the praise team!
I love trolly rides and seeing them go through our neighborhood, but I seem to always get stuck behind it when I am in a hurry :/
My Fall Mantel! I can't wait to start decorating for Christmas! You can see a better picture of it at The Fall Mantel reveal!
First red cup of the season! Enjoying a Soy PSL :)

I love the voice!! Who are you voting for and what was he wearing??
Ummm yes! This spider was in our bed!!!!!!

I hate folding socks....so I just leave them for Jon :)

Found the kitchen towel and spoon rest at Kroger! I just couldn't pass them up!!

Alright! That is all the pictures I have from this past week!! :) If you aren't following me on Instagram you can find me at Kris10_favoritethings





3 comments:

  1. That spider, in the bed?!

    I would have about moved out right than and there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! I love your new picture pretty lady! Hope you had a blessed Sunday and I certainly hope you're having a wonderful week so far!

    Lots of love! XO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the fireplace looks lovely! gotta say that spider is pretty darn scary, creatures like that really scare me :(
    Abi K

    ReplyDelete