Thursday, November 8, 2012

Relying on Him

Hello lovely readers!!

I'm sorry for my lack of posts this last week and the lack of comments, but I have needed to take care of some things recently. I hope to be back after next week! Reading inspirational quotes, bible verses as well as listening to music and fully relying on God's plan helps me during stressful times so I will try and share with you some of my favorites through this next week and a half. I have missed reading my favorite blogs and look forward to catching up when things start settling down.

Here is a recent favorite:



"I will not cause pain without allowing something new to be born" Isaiah66:9
"And my God will supply all [my] needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus" Philippians 4:19

Have a blessed day!
-Kristen

3 comments:

  1. Isaiah 66:9 was just what I needed to read today! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this! Great post! Sometimes we do just need pull ourselves away from the heaviness of this life and gain a spritual mind set. Nothing wrong with that. New follower from Amber's blog hop!

    http://itsthelittlethings-ash.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this spiritual posts! Thanks for sharing! xox

    ReplyDelete