Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Autumn Inspired Outfits {Featuring Amy from Keepin' up with the Smiths}



HAPPY HALLOWEEN and now I will hand it over to Amy! :) Thanks Amy!!



Hi Few of My Favorite Things readers! My name is Amy. I blog over at keepin' up with the Smith's where I write about being a new SAHM to Cash, recipes, DIY projects & life in between.

I will be filling in for Kristen today & am so grateful that she is trusting me with her blog! Is she not one of the sweetest, nicest ladies out there? I'm so glad that we have become blog friends! 

Today, I will be sharing with you autumn inspired outfits! {By the way, isn't autumn a prettier word than fall?} Pinterest is one of the best inventions ever! All of your favorites in one place! {heart} If interested, you can follow me here. I get so much time wasted many of my recipes, DIY projects & wardrobe wannabe ideas from this place.

Let's get inspired, shall we?

{1}
This outfit has Autumn written all over it. From the checkered scarf to the rustic colored bag & ending with the leather bracelet. All you need is a pumpkin spice latte & I think you are all set.

 polyvore fall outfits

{2} I'm loving the color combo of orange & navy lately! Throw in a plum colored bag & cream & white layered sweater to complete the look.
 "Fall 1" by smithamy on Polyvore
{3} This is my favorite look out of the {5} that I will be showing you: a basic white shirt, pair of jeans & flats. However, throw in the blue bag, earrings & scarf completely jazzes this outfit up!

 fall outfits

 {4} In WI, you occasionally get the chance to wear a dress in the fall {last week we had {2} days in the 70's.} By adding the leather belt to the dress, helps you achieve the autumn look you are trying to achieve. A cozy sweater because by the time you leave work it will drop twenty degrees {at least here in WI}.

 Super cute outfit.

{5} Last but not least is this cutesy, comfy outfit. I'm a big fan of the leg warmer/sock things under the boots. The bag is so cute, too!

 "Fall Knits" by kaseyofthefields on Polyvore

What is your favorite go to outfit or piece of clothing for autumn?

 Thanks again for having me Kristen! I would love to have you stop by & keep up with the Smith's!!

12 comments:

  1. I love that first outfit. So cute and wearable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of those outfits. Fall is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these outfits, especially the 3rd one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE these outfits! They make me so nostalgic for Autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We must have the same taste in fashion. I love each of the outfits!

    lovinglifeinthefablane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following from the Pretty Little Inspirations blog hop, I'm a fellow co-host! I love legwarmers!!

    x Ellie @ Ellalogy 

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love that last outfit. Congrats on getting a guest post up, also you're just one follower away from your 100th follower, congrats :3 I've come by through the bloghop, do check out my blog @ http://mishmreow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi kristen! Thanks for co-hosting the blog hop! I'm a new follower.

    www.thislifesbeautifulmoments.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the first and fourth outfits! I need that brown plaid scarf! SO CUTE! New follower from the blog hop! Nice to 'meet' you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that style!


    and your profile is beautiful girl!

    can you follow me? im following you ! :)

    http://rosannevandierenn.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete