I have been keeping some index cards with scripture verses I find in my daily readings to keep me in His presence as I go through this struggle...
- "For I satisfy the weary one's and refresh everyone who languishes." Jeremiah 31:25
- "Don't be worried and bothered by so many things; they don't matter. Instead listen to what God is telling you." Luke 10:38
- "We exult in our tribulations, knowing that tribulation brings about perseverance and perseverance, proven character, hope; and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us." Romans 5:3-5
- "Let us draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need." Hebrews 4:16
- "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." Matthew 6:33
- "Splendor and majesty are before Him, Strength and joy are in His place." 1 Chronicles 16:27
I hope these scripture verses can help you find comfort in Him and I just ask for prayers this week.
If you are looking for a daily devotional I would consider looking into...
- New Day New You! by Joyce Meyer
- Jesus Calling by Sarah Young
I hope everyone has a wonderful day and thank you for taking time to read this post. It's hard putting your heart out there but in the end I actually feel better.