It is time to make some changes around here and I'm hoping that if I share them with you, it will hold me accountable...
1. Get a new blog design (I am getting tired of the one I have and would like to find someone who can personalize it more to reflect me and the purpose of my blog) Anyone, know of any good blog designers they have worked with before?
2. Host a guest blogger! It's time to pay it forward :)
3. Have a fun photo shoot for new pictures for my blog (there are so many blogs with the prettiest faces!!)
4. Reach 100 followers ( And when I do I would like to do a giveaway for the 100th follower)
5. Make a new button (well I guess that fits in with the whole new blog design)
6. Get out of the habit in participating in so many linkups. I truly love link ups, they are really fun and it has helped me meet a lot of other wonderful bloggers, but participating in just link ups was not the reason I started blogging. I will still participate in my favorites but also include some of my own writings when I do.
7. Assign two days out of the week to respond to emails and comments. I hate it when I have waited too long to respond to a comment or an email, and I get stressed when I see emails piling up so I think assigning Tuesdays and Sundays to respond to these would be a good idea!
Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!! :)