Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Funny Pins!!

 I am linking up with Brook at Covered In Grace for...

Covered in Grace
 
I'm taking a little break from studying this morning and thought I would share with you some of the funny things I have pinned on pinterest this week! Sometimes all we need is a good laugh :)
 
I just love penguins!!

 


So cute!!


I would love to find someone to give this too as a gift!! HAHA


This is me!!!!


And me again! I feel really bad for my husband!




Hope you all got a good little laugh!! Have a great day :)
-Kristen

3 comments:

  1. LOL, these definitely gave me a nice afternoon laugh. I love penguins too, and that last dog one is just hilarious :) Glad you shared!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the penguin one! That is too funny. Thank you for these pictures, I needed to laugh today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are GREAT! love your blog, can't wait to follow :)

    meg @ http://myborrowedheaven.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete